In honor of my week alone, I'm declaring "All About Me" Week.
First up, a pathetic self-induced meme for those of you who don't know me or for those who are curious...
1. Middle name: Alissa
2. Favorite birthday cake flavor: Lemon
3. Most memorable thing about junior high: Strip Rock, Paper Scissors at a P-town 8th grade birthday bash (Thankfully, I've got mad R-P-S skills so my clothes stayed on)
4. Tattoos: Shamrock on my left hip; heart on my lower back which is covered up by the bigger Chinese Symbol for Strength tattoo I got last year
5. Greatest accomplishment in 2008 (personal): Extinguishing the need to keep searching for that thing that will make me happier.
6. Greatest accomplishment in 2008 (professional): Teaching myself about search engine optimization and social media and turning it into a new job and consulting gigs.
7. Opening song in the movie of my life: Move Along, All American Rejects
8. Star(s) who would play me in the movie of my life: Riki Lake or Sara Rue
9. Current Hair Color: dark brown with red lowlights
10. Current Ring Tone: When you were Young, The Killers
11. Favorite Videogame: Rockband
12: Personal Heros: My mom, my sister, my grandmother, Melinda Gates and Michelle Obama
13. The accessory my husband won't let me get rid of: my Tina Fey-inspired geek glasses
14. Most prized possession: My passport
15. Favorite vacation destination: Italy
16. Three places I want to visit before I die: Egypt, Greece, Sweeden
17. Word I can't stand: Moist
18. Word I seem to be addicted to saying: Panties
19. My favorite body part (on me): My shoulders
20. Plans for 2009: Invert on the damn pole, attend an Obama inaguration event and laugh myself silly.